My reviews for the Novel Travel Quest will combine travel & reading with a focus on the country the book is set in as well as the story itself.
📆 Date Completed: 20th March, 2021
🆕 This is my first book by the author
Random Tidbit: I spent a summer living in Paris during university and it was fantastic to visit a lot of the sights mentioned in the story. I was reminded of so many great memories and discovered a few couple new places to visit.
At a glance
(Source: CIA The World Factbook)
- Country Size: 643, 801 sq km
- Population Size: 68, 084, 217 (July 2021 est)
- Capital: Paris
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links at no additional charge to you. See the Disclosure for more details.
Decision in Paris by Meredith Deichler
AKA the book that gave me a guided Parisian tour
Story Rating | 4 ⭐
Travel Rating | 5 ✈️ (Ready to fly!)
- Summary in 3 words: Unusual | Informative | Engaging
- One Thing I Liked on the Cover: Eiffel Tower
- I Now Want to Visit: Saint-Chapelle
- I’m Encouraged to: Buy book 2! (and do some more research on some of the sights mentioned that I didn’t visit)
May include spoilers
Virtual Visit | France
Sign up below for my newsletter to receive updates on the quest, free books, quizzes & more directly in your inbox
Lastly, what are some of your favorite stories that are based in France?.