My reviews for the Novel Travel Quest will combine travel & reading with a focus on the country the book is set in as well as the story itself.
📆 Date Completed: 4th April, 2021
🔁 This is an author whose books I’ve read previously
Random Tidbit: I’ve been to Ireland once before and I was actually scheduled to visit Ireland in April, 2020 when the world went into lockdown.
At a glance
(Source: CIA The World Factbook)
- Country Size: 70,273 sq km
- Population Size: 5,224,884 (July 2021 est)
- Capital: Dublin
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links at no additional charge to you. See the Disclosure for more details.
Once upon an Irish Summer by Lisa T Bergren
AKA the book that introduced me a female Irish pirate
Story Rating | 5 ⭐
Travel Rating | 5 ✈️ (Ready to fly!)
- Summary in 3 words: Intriguing | Fun | Exciting
- One Thing I Liked on the Cover: the image of the Irish coastline
- I Now Want to Visit: Clare Island
- I’m Encouraged to: learn more about Grace O’Malley
May include spoilers
Virtual Visit | Ireland (Cliffs of Moher)
Sign up below for my newsletter to receive updates on the quest, free books, quizzes & more directly in your inbox
Lastly, what are some of your favorite stories that are based in Ireland?.