My reviews for the Novel Travel Quest will combine travel & reading so there is a focus on the country the book is set in as well as the story itself.
📆 Date Completed: 1 May, 2021
🆕 This is my first book by the author
Random Tidbit: I attended a show a couple of years ago that featured songs and dances from Polynesian culture which sparked my interest in this unique culture
🇺🇸 USA | Hawaii
At a glance
(Source: CIA The World Factbook)
- Country Size: 9,833,517 sq km
- Population Size: 334,998,398 (July 2021 est)
- Capital: Washington, DC
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links at no additional charge to you. See the Disclosure for more details.
Hawaiian Masquerade by Rachelle Christensen
AKA the book that inspired me to try something new
Story Rating | 4 ⭐
Travel Rating | 5 ✈️ (Ready to fly!)
- Summary in 3 words/phrases: Charming | Thought-provoking | Tropical 🌴
- Sentence Summary: The characters in this story are all unique & interesting and come together in a variety of scenarios that can challenge the reader to examine his/her real mindsets and attitudes
- One Thing I Liked on the Cover: The gorgeous mask
- I Now Want to Visit: Hanahapi’ai Beach
- I’m Encouraged to: try new hobbies (& ponder on some questions)
May include spoilers
Virtual Visit | Hawaii, USA
Sign up below for my newsletter to receive updates on the quest, free books, quizzes & more directly in your inbox
Lastly, what are some of your favorite stories that are based in the USA?.